Changing your mind?
You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days AFTER your delivery date.
Please ensure that you notify us of any returns within this period. Any items returned without prior approval will be returned to you. You can send your item back within 7 days at your own expense or alternatively call or email us for a quote. Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you wish to return products yourself, you should:
- Contact us, we will provide you with a returns authorisation number for you to use and send back with the Product(s), along with a copy of your proof of purchase. Any Product(s) supplied must then be returned at your own expense, within 7 days of your notice to us.
- Arrange for your chosen courier to collect and return the Product(s) to us. All Product(s) returns must be insured to their full retail value.
- Once the Product(s) have been safely returned to us, we will carry out an inspection. We cannot accept unboxed or opened items and any Product(s) being returned by you should be new, in the original box and still sealed.
- If the Product(s) are in their original sealed packaging and have not been opened, we will issue a full refund.
Please note, for special order appliances or non stock items we do not offer a refund/return or exchange unless the item is faulty. Parts also cannot be returned unless faulty so be sure this is the correct part you need to repair your appliance.
For a FULL refund any item returned MUST NOT HAVE BEEN USED OR INSTALLED and should be RETURNED in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING. The returned item should include ALL accessories including instruction manuals, leads, batteries, and any other item sent with the product. (including any 'free' item that was part of a promotion).
Upon receipt of the product, we will refund the price of the Product(s) in full, less the cost (incurred collecting the product(s). We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case; within fourteen days of the day we take receipt of the Product(s).
We reserve the right to refuse a return due to the following:
- The goods received back are incomplete.
- The returned goods are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 7 day notification period.
- The goods were sent back without seeking an authorisation number.
Please note that we do not accept returns and will not provide refunds if the goods you wish to return are in any condition other than new or have been installed or used or accessories missing.
We allow 48 hours to inspect your product after delivery to report any issue. In the unlikely event your product is damaged please call or email us immediately. If acceptable we can arrange a partial refund (amount to be agreed upon) if you are happy to keep the item. If this is not deemed acceptable we can also offer a full refund or a replacement subject to inspection from us.
Items delivered by us will be collected as soon as possible or a collection will be made by one of our approved carriers at our expense. The returned item should include ALL accessories including instruction manuals, leads, batteries and any other item sent with the product. Should ANY accessory item supplied NOT be returned, we reserve the right to charge your credit/debit card for the full amount/value of replacement item(s).
The returned items must be returned in their original packaging or suitable alternatives. Our courier may refuse the collection if there is not appropriate packaging. For a FULL refund any item returned under the above terms MUST NOT HAVE BEEN USED/INSTALLED and we reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item(s) have been used/installed.
If your product develops a fault within the first 30-days please call or email us, we will then be able to offer a refund or replacement subject to inspection by the manufacturer. If a fault develops outside the first 30-days, most of our products have a minimum of 12-months warranty. Any problems with an appliance and we will arrange to have the manufacturer’s engineer call-out, this usually is within 3-5 working days. We do not usually swap items without an engineer confirming a fault and attempting to fix the issue. We and the manufacturer have the right to attempt to repair the item first. If this is not feasible we will then offer a suitable replacement.